ComeOn Malta To be 100% Cherry!
Cherry to buy remaining shares from ComeOn Malta



30-12-2016 16:24
ComeOn Malta and Cherry Casino

One of the Nordic online gambling giants, Cherry, are planning the total acquisition of the remaining 51% shares of the Maltese gambling company operator ComeOn.


Featured Casinos

Spinzaar Casino
Spins Royale Casino


Earlier during this year, Cherry AB has bought and acquired 49% of the total shares from ComeOn Malta Ltd. who provides casino and sports betting services to its players. Further to this deal, the Swedish online operator also agreed and where entitled to acquire the remaining 51% of the company shares further into the last quarter of the year. The acquisition total cost for the 49% of the company's shares amounts to €80 million which where paid partially in cash and b-shares.

This new acquisition helped Cherry to instantly strengthen its Scandinavian market operations and triple up its revenues during the year. ComeOn Malta had made some impressive sales for the first 6 months of the year, with numbers going up to more then €40 million (preliminary sales amount) until June 2016. This was the basis on which the share price was negotiated.

The remaining 51% are now scheduled to be acquired in the first quarter of 2017 where Cherry are expected to pay around €280 million after deducting the initial €80 which where paid at the start of this year.
Fredrik Burvall, President and CEO of Cherry said that with this acquisition, they are boasting a considerable increase in strength and position on the market with a significant increase in organic growth. 

After the acquisition, Cherry is expected to increase its revenue between 2.6 to 2.7 Billion SEK in year 2017, totalling its income before TAX , interest and amortisation to a whopping SEK 600 million.
The deal should be concluded next February 2017 after ComeOn's results are finalised.


Share The News:





Our Best Casino List
Casino Bonus Up To
100% up to £25 & 25 Free Spins

First-time 18+ depositors only from UK excl. NI. Min Deposit £10. Max Offer 100% Bonus up to £25 & 25 Free Spins [Shaman’s Dream]. Free Spins winnings capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering. Bonus funds must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. Slots Bonus funds winnings capped at £100 + original bonus amount. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Promo code: DREAM25. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply

T&Cs Apply
Visit Soon...
Get 30 Spins on Starburst

New customers only (UK exc NI 18+). Min Deposit £10, Max Bonus 30 Spins on Starburst. Wagering (x40) & Max Conversion (x4). Promo Code: PLAY30. Withdrawal & Full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.

T&Cs Apply
Visit Soon...
100% Up To $150
+ 15 Free Spins

18+ | KYC verified | New UK players only | Min deposit £10 | 100% bonus up to £150 + 15 Free Spins on Book of Dead spin value=£0.10 | Min 35x wagering | Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded | Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days | T&Cs apply | General Promotions Terms Apply

Visit Soon...
Win Up To 500 FREE SPINS

NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS CONVERSION EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND T&CS APPLY

T&Cs Apply
Visit Soon...
100% Up To $200

18+. First 3 deposits only. Bonus amount varies per deposit. Min dep €10 (€20 3rd Deposit). 10 free spins on 1st deposit. Wagering x35. T&Cs apply. Gamble Responsibly.

200% Up To $100
+ 100 Free Spins

+18, Free $/€ 5 No Deposit Bonus:This promotion is only valid for customers that have verified their mobile phone number. If you do not verify your mobile phone number, your no deposit bonus will be forfeited. Open an account today and claim your 100% Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $/€200.The minimum deposit is $/€10.The Bonus is valid for 14 days.The bonus amount only must be wagered 35 times.Full T&Cs Apply

Visit Soon...
Deposit €25 & Play with €100

Bonus can be claimed only once. Bonus amount that will be credited: €75. Required deposit to claim bonus: €25. Bonus and deposit needs to be wagered 50 times before withdrawal can be made. Casino keeps the right to remove, or edit this promotion at any time. T&Cs apply.

Visit Soon...
100% Up To $300
+ 100 Bonus Spins

First 3 Deps. Min Dep £10, Max total bonus £300 & 100 Spins on Starburst, 50x Wagering on Deposit + Bonus, 50x on Spins. 10x Max Conversion, £5 Max Bonus Stake. T&C's Apply.

T&Cs Apply
Visit Soon...
100% Up To $1000
+1000 Free Spins

GET €/$1700 on your first three deposits!

Visit Soon...


Start Here
Start Here